Developing effective and enforceable sign codes can often be a complex and controversial process. Let the experts from the International Sign Association and veteran certified planners help you navigate the world of sign codes and provide you with the latest information and expertise so you don't have to go through this process alone.
This event will be hosted on December 13 at the North Texas Council of Governments Regional Office (Arlington, TX) and will be eligible for 4.0 CM credits (1.0 Legal). With the $35 registration, breakfast and lunch will be provided. (A portion of all registration fees will be retained by the Midwest and the North Central Sections to support APATX programs and services.)
Over 1,350 planners and local officials from across the country have participated in our Planning for Sign Code Success™ workshops, earned CM credits, and helped their communities update their sign codes. Join them and register today at https://apatxsigncode.eventzilla.net!
Among the speakers confirmed:
- Linda Edwards, AICP (fmr Planning Manager, Town of Gilbert, AZ) – Encouraging Creative Sign Design
- Wendy Knox (TxDOT Outdoor Advertising Regulatory Program) – Current Challenges in Regulating On- and Off-Premise Signs
- James Carpentier, AICP (International Sign Association) - Policy & Process Considerations in Updating Sign Regulations
- Dan Bursuck, AICP (City of Tuscon, AZ Principal Land Use Planner) - Best Practices Regulating Historic Signs
- Kenny Peskin (International Sign Association) – Reed All About It: Legal Concerns in Sign Ordinances
Plus additional presentations on regulating electronic message centers and other subjects will be announced soon.
For additional information on PSCS, please contact Kenneth.firstname.lastname@example.org
REGISTRATION CLOSES AT NOON DECEMBER 12, 2019